ID LOGISTICS WAREHOUSE WORKER for AMAZON City: Przytoczna (45 km from Gorzów Wielkopolski) - Work for 10 hours, 5-6 days a week (three shifts: from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., from 2 p.m. to 12 p.m., from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. day + night) The following vacancies are available at this warehouse: For women and men: repacking boxes and pasting stickers, collecting orders, working on the line. Salary 17.5 zlotys/hour/net (the rate is indicated with the deduction of tax). The employer pays all taxes and insurance for the employee. We provide: • Free commute to and from work • Free work clothes and shoes • Housing for PLN 350/month (3-6 people in a room) with all amenities (internet, washing machine, kitchen, bathroom) Before starting work, it is necessary to undergo a mandatory medical examination.
We also have other vacancies for factories and warehouses. We help in processing a work visa and legalization in Poland. +380680167549 WhatsApp or Viber.
INTER-TRADE SP. Z O O.
Trade Execution Specialist, Warsaw, Poland
Inter Trade - the leading soft commodities trading company with focus on EU and South Asia Market. Main products traded – vegetable oils and grains. Major suppliers of agricultural products are from EU and Black Sea region. Company sales to more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Execution, maintenance of trade contracts in full (FOB, CIF/CFR, FCA, DAP/DAT, CPT etc.): from the creation of drafts and negotiations of contracts’ terms, presentation of shipment documents to the control of receipt of funds.
- Interaction with forwarders, insurance, survey companies, shipping agent, banks, etc.
- Local support in documents preparation for other execution team.
- Database maintenance and compliance with relevant policies and procedures for the execution of contracts.
- Cash flow planning and control of receivables.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- University degree in international Economics.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent English (written and oral), basic Polish and/or Ukrainian/Russian would be an advance.
- Knowledge of FOSFA and GAFTA contracts, Incoterms 2010 and 2020.
- Well developed personal skills: self-motivated, result & detail oriented, flexible and autonomous, convincing, customer oriented, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Official salary.
- Opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Professional team.
Role and responsibility: Job purpose is to work within Development Team located in Lodz. You will be involved in development process and maintaining functionalities dedicated to FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY. You will be a part of fast growing R&D facility (170+) located in Lodz with focus on establishing global R&D delivery department . Tasks and responsibilities:
Design, specification, implementation, end-to-end diagnosis of software features through development process
Integration of software features and adaptation to new hardware, firmware, and software versions
Be an active team member within development team with the attitude to develop best in class and innovative products
Be yourself! Seek for the best innovative solutions during system development process
Good knowledge of Java or C++ backed by few years of commercial programming experience
Knowledge of architecture concepts is an asset
Knowledge of REST-API , webservices is treated as a desired asset
Knowledge of Databases and Operating Systems is an asset
Knowledge of the second langugage (C++ or Java) is treated as an asset
Knowledge of Microsoft libraries, protocols like SNMP – is an asset
Good English language skills
Passion for development!
Exceptional atmosphere of work within highly motivated and dynamic team
Highly competitive salary dependent on experience and available skills
Comfortable work environment (2 monitors, equipped and expanded workplace)
Stationary and stable projects
Regular social/team integration events
IT & soft skills trainings (training platform)
Private medical care, MultiSport card for everyone!
Attractive benefits offer: insurance, lunch vouchers, discounts
Flexible working hours
…and we have the best coffee in the city :)