For our client, we are looking for an IT Consultant.
As IT Consultant you will be responsible for providing 3rd level network support services for internal company and external clients as well. Support can be provided remotely and/or on-site.
You will design and manage Clients organization’s network systems, which includes data systems, computer networks, security solutions and hardware. The assessment takes into account client needs, resources and efficiency of processes. Your main task is to analyze, propose the implementation of new technology components, and help in transition to on-board those services with the support services.
- Work on projects for Internal company and external clients;
- Provide 3rd level of network support;
- Design and manage network environment;
- Migrate, upgrade and maintain IT Systems;
- Analyze and improve existing solutions;
- Document implemented systems;
- Contributing to internal initiatives and activities;
- Developing own knowledge and expertise.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Documented professional work experience as Network engineer/IT Specialist or equivalent – min. 3 years;
- An expert level on one or more of technologies: Switches L2/L3, Routers/Firewalls, Security, VPN, Cisco IOS;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V, VMware, ESX-i;
- High standards in both written and spoken English (min. B2 level – work proficiency);
- Willingness to co-operate with others as a TEAM member;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- High level of work ethics, self & time management.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Scandinavian work culture;
- Elastic working hours;
- Benefits package;
- IT Certifications paths;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits.
If you feel that you meet our expectations and are interested in meeting with our team and see our office, please send us your CV