As IT Helpdesk you will be responsible for providing support service to end-users (customers) by troubleshooting incidents, problems and service request. Support will be provided remotely and on-site by configuring and clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Very good (min. C1 level) in both written and spoken Italian;
- High standards in both written and spoken English (min. B2 level – work proficiency);
- Documented IT competencies or equivalent customer support experience;
- Willingness to participate in shift work system;
- Willingness to travel in Europe;
- Effective listening and problem solving skills.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Benefits package;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- Possibility of continued development and promotions alike;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits