We’ve got you covered!
We offer an exciting position at our office in either Warsaw, Poland, or Jesenice, the Czech Republic with regular team and grilling events and the possibility to become a real grill master. We are passionate about what we do and provide next to an attractive salary and competitive benefits a friendly international working atmosphere with career development opportunities.
ABOUT THE JOB…
As E-Commerce Manager Emerging Markets (f/m/d) you execute the strategic concept of Weber's online channel, to provide shoppers with an industry-leading offer in competition. Your success will be measured in the delivery of the annual sales targets and the delivery of premium content to attract and engage, convert e.com leads.
The responsibilities include:
- Implement the future e-commerce strategy for Emerging Markets in line with EMEA strategy in close alignment with offline and online marketing strategies and overall sales strategies
- Accelerate growth in online sales through innovative E-Commerce initiatives that will best serve customer engagement across the region, including managing and executing promotional campaigns
- Work closely with demand planning and warehousing teams in order to ensure smooth order fulfillment
- Full ownership for the digital consumer communication, E-Commerce through weber.com, company-owned integrated solutions with the stores and sales through other pure online sales channels as well as Co-ownership with CRM
- Providing analysis on customer shopping trends, site, and sales performance to identify actionable insights and build plans to optimize metrics
- University degree in digital communication, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales and marketing-driven B2C and D2C organizations and a track record in premium branded company-owned e-com channel marketing
- Solid understanding of digital advertising buying, ROAS analyzes, and optimization
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects and heterogeneous stakeholders in a fast-paced matrix environment
- Strategical thinking combined with an innovative and analytical mindset
- Fluency in English, Russian is a plus
Communication, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making), Resilience, Analytical skills, Enterprise and entrepreneurial skills