For our client, we are looking for a:
As IT Supporter you will be responsible for providing support service to end-users (customers) by troubleshooting incidents, problems and service request. Support will be provided remotely and on-site by configuring and clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Very good (min. C1 level) in both written and spoken Danish;
- High standards in both written and spoken English (min. B2 level – work proficiency);
- Documented work experience in IT as 1st line of support or equivalent;
- Documented IT competencies;
- Willingness to participate in shift work system;
• Willingness to travel in Europe;
- Effective listening and problem solving skills.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Scandinavian work culture;
- Elastic working hours;
- Benefits package;
- IT Certification path;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits.
If you feel that you meet our expectations and are interested in meeting with our team and see our office, please send us your CV