For our client, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. They create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around.
Their R&D team in Wroclaw, Poland is looking for a Software Engineer for technical area who will be responsible for delivering high quality code and contributes to the design and architectural decisions of the client software. Do you want to be part of a scrum team and contribute to the quality of the user stories; focusing on the need for clean and maintainable software? Are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and to be exposed to different cultures? Join their team and apply now!
What you will do
- You define the software structure as required and ensure it complies with the architectural vision and simplicity of the design rules;
- You are in charge of writing unit tests and code for implementing user stories, while following the test driven development methodology;
- You work from a scrum mindset and methodology: planning and grooming sessions during sprints; reviewing user stories and test cases;
- You are able to analyze the root cause of defects in order to provide the most comprehensive fixes for every issue.
As a Software Engineer you are passionate about high quality software solutions and motivated to help customers with the best fitted business solution. You contribute with your creativity and new ideas to the Client Business World software´s development and come up with new possibilities and improvements of the software. Due to your scrum mindset, you always help the team to determine the risks associated with an implementation.
- The ability to analyse problems and implement solutions for debugging; and willing to share your ideas to improve design's decisions;
- Strong technical knowledge is preferred;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world;
- Stable employment with an attractive salary;
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid lunch cards and many others;
- Sport and integration events;
- Working in a challenging international environment;
- They invest in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
CV + Cover Letter