As IT Support Specialist you will be responsible for providing support services to end-users (customers) by troubleshooting incidents, problems and service request with strong dedication for specializing in Mac OSX and iOS. Support will be provided remotely and on-site by configuring and clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner. Applicants should have documented and up-to-date working technical experience and understanding of Mac OSX, applications, solutions and hardware.
- Provide professional and courteous technical support via chat, email, and telephone to clients;
- Remotely troubleshoot and repair client issues using suite of support utilities;
- Visit Professional and Select clients to provide onsite support (when needed);
- Accurately document your work in Help Desk ticketing system;
- Clearly communicate expectations from and to clients.
JUST AS IMPORTANT AS YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS WILL BE THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS AND COMPETENCIES:
- High standards in both written and spoken English (min. B2 level – work proficiency);
- Documented work experience in IT as 1st, 2nd or 3rd line of support or equivalent;
- Working experience in and knowledge of Mac operating systems – client, server architecture;
- Ability to “Own The Problem”;
- Desire to work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Benefits package;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- We are a start-up so we offer the possibility of continued development and promotions alike;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits