For our client, they are currently recruiting for a CRM IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST.
SCOPE OF TASKS:
- Analyzing Clients processes and deciding the right solution matching the work process with current requirements;
- CRM system implementation and customization;
- Registering issues and reporting;
- Trainings for Clients if needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- +2 years of experience with CRM (on premise and/or online) with data migrations, integrations, customizations, and/or deployments;
- At least 2 full life cycle implementations;
- Strong CRM configuration experience;
- Understanding of the service, sales and marketing capabilities of CRM including workflows;
- Comfortable running requirements gathering meetings and scoping sessions for CRM projects;
- Skilled at developing technical specifications and designing solutions to meet the requirements;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects/clients simultaneously;
- Experience working with business users understand and document detailed requirements;
- Experience recommending process improvements according to best practices;
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both oral and written);
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed;
- Fluent English is a must: both written and spoken (second language is a plus);
NICE TO HAVE’S:
- Experience with developing custom applications, triggers, workflows, reports, integrations, forms, conversions, enhancements and data migration;
- Previous consulting experience;
- Microsoft Certification(s).
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Benefits package;
- ITIL /Prince2/ Microsoft certifications ;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits.