For our client, they are currently recruiting for a Contact Center Team Leader to provide direction, build and coordinate the Contact Center team to provide high-quality incident management, request fulfilment and problem management for the Society’s IT systems.
- Be in charge of running and managing the Contact Center daily;
- Working in a user facing role including senior support and ensuring the highest level of customer support and service is provided at all times;
- Evaluate the support team’s resource availability and manage scheduling for all onsite visits;
- Attend all appropriate customer “Review of Service” meetings and to work towards resolving service corrective action plans with the customer;
- Managing the team on a day to day basis including the allocation of work to engineers, staff recruitment and retention, appraisals, reviews and monitoring;
- Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team members;
- Monitor all calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to;
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the Service Desk;
- Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards;
- Ensure that clients are kept happy and satisfied at all times by providing prompt response and solutions to their challenges at all times;
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for other team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended to.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally: 2-3 years of professional experience as Contact Center Team Leader/ Manager or similar in client facing roles relating to Contact Center;
- Extensive experience of working in a customer contact environment at a Senior/Team lead level, ideally supported by a recognized IT qualification;
- Ability to deal with customers at all levels through an approachable and customer focused awareness;
- Customer focused, but with firm and proactive management style;
- Experience in managing life cycle of incidents through to conclusion;
- Experience in measuring, monitoring and optimizing KPI’s & conversions;
- Experience in providing coaching and mentoring to the team;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Fluent English is a must: both written and spoken (second language is a plus);
- ITIL Certification- nice to have.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Benefits package;
- ITIL / Microsoft certifications ;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits.