Role and responsibility
Job purpose is to work within Development Team located in Lodz. You will be involved in development process dedicated to Server, Storage, Integration System or Cloud Solution project. You will be a part of fast growing R&D facility (160+) located in Lodz with focus on establishing global R&D delivery department.
Fujitsu is searching for junior, regular (2 years +) andsenior level of seniority.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design, specification, implementation, end-to-end diagnosis of software features through development process
- Integration of software features and adaptation to new hardware, firmware, and software versions
- Be an active team member within development team with the attitude to develop best in class and innovative products
- Be yourself! Seek for the best innovative solutions during system development process
Experience in one of following areas:
- C/C++ programming with good Linux OS knowledge and scripting
- C/C++ programming with Java and System APIknowledge
- Embedded Linux programming (Kernel)
- Java programming (SE, EE) with Virtualization or Cloud knowledge
- Quality Assurance with automation or Linux skills
- .NET programming with desktop applications experience
Good English language skills and passion for development are the additional assets.
- Competitive salary
- Stationary and stable projects
- Regular social/team integration events
- IT & soft skills trainings (training platform)
- Private medical care, MultiSport card for everyone!
- Attractive benefits offer: insurance, lunch vouchers, discounts
- Flexible working hours and leisure atmosphere :)