Role and responsibility:
Job purpose is to work within Development Team located in Lodz. You will be involved in development of functionalities dedicated to FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY. You will be a part of fast growing R&D facility (180+) located in Lodz with focus on establishing global R&D delivery department.
Fujitsu is searching for upper junior or regular level of seniority.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, specification, implementation, end-to-end diagnosis of software features through development process
- Integration of software features and adaptation to new hardware, firmware, and software versions
- Be an active team member within development team with the attitude to develop best in class and innovative products
- Be yourself! Seek for the best innovative solutions during system development process
- Very good knowledge of Java (JavaSE or JavaEE)
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP & REST) is an asset
- Knowledge of Virtualization, Network and Linux OS is an asset
- Knowledge in the area of development methodologies, processes and tools
- Good English language skills
- Passion for development!
- Exceptional atmosphere of work within highly motivated and dynamic team
- Highly competitive salary dependent on experience and available skills
- Comfortable work environment (2 monitors, equipped and expanded workplace)
- Stationary and stable projects
- Regular social/team integration events
- IT & soft skills trainings (training platform)
- Private medical care, MultiSport card for everyone!
- Attractive benefits offer: insurance, lunch vouchers, discounts
- Flexible working hours
- …and we have the best coffee in the city :)