Job purpose is to work within a remote infrastructure support team located in Lodz. You will be administrating and maintaining a number of servers for our Customers. You will be part of a fast growing RIM facility located in Lodz with focus on establishing global service delivery department.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• To administrate and maintain MS SQL Database Servers including tasks such as:
• Incident, Service Request and Change Management activities – internal and external communication handled in English
• To develop an understanding of the Customer’s environment and service requirements to enable successful delivery of the service
• To follows established procedures, recommend improvements and resolve enquiries, issues or problems. To document actions taken for continuous service improvement
• To take ownership of issues identified. To co-operate with an account team and/or vendor support to provide technical input into incident and problem resolution process
• To escalate issues as necessary to deliver required service level
• Be proactive! Take responsibility for learning about current products, systems builds and infrastructure layouts to support daily business requirements.
What we offer: