Investment and construction company announces a new vacant position in the capacity of
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
Objective: contractor business operational management
Planning and management of construction company’s full-time staff, outsourcing specialists, financial and other resources.
An ideal candidate must:
- have a university degree in economics, organizational management, finances, additional technical business education will be an advantage.
- have at least 3 years of successful business management experience. International experience and experience in construction sector (contractor structure) will be an advantage.
- have fluent Polish, Ukrainian (for both oral and written communication). English as an advantage.
- know tools and have skills of effective project planning and works arrangement
- be able to negotiate and reach the agreement.
- be independent, result-oriented
- be ready to hold responsibility for the company and each project results
The company offers:
- personal and career development opportunities inside the Company.
- participation in international projects implementation