• Build relationships with existing clients, and provide them with information on new and existing products and services
• Assist clients to make informed decisions, review and respond to clients’ changing needs and financial circumstances
• Provide solutions for short, mid and long-term financial goals
• Develop financial strategies by advising clients to establish financial goals; match goals to situation with appropriate financial plans.
• Research information from various sources, including financial providers
• Inform clients of the new financial products or changes in legislation that may affect their savings and investments
• Develop prospects from current clients, referral leads, community functions, sales and trade meetings.
• Prepare forms, agreements and applications.
• Access to exclusive market’s leading products
• Unlimited Earnings
• Full training and guidance provided
• Ongoing Support
• Defined career path
• Global opportunities
• A Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar role is preferred
• Experience in Sales at Senior level in another industry will be strongly considered
• High proficiency in English is essential
• Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
• Excellent communication and client-relationship skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs and industries
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Focused approach to build business
Whether you are starting your career, or have been in the industry for years, discover what you could reach with joining the Woodbrook Group team!
If you believe that you have the motivation and professionalism it takes to be an International Financial Advisor with Woodbrook Group then contact us now.