For our client, we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager with intense background in service delivery and understanding of the IT Service Desk solutions needs.
This is a business role that requires proven experience in Service Delivery.
- Management of services delivery for customers;
- Single point of contact for client and escalation point;
- Collect and plan implementation of new additions – products, services;
- Proactive approach towards customer needs;
- Taking part in pre-sales activities together with Sales department;
- Reporting for customers and complaint management;
- Service quality management and assurance;
- Continuous service improvement – review, identify and plan improvements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Service Delivery Manager or similar in IT environment;
- ITIL Foundation certificate or higher- must have;
- Prince 2 Foundation certificate or higher- nice to have;
- Broad technical understanding of the services being provided and the technologies being used- nice to have;
- High standards in both written and spoken English;
- Ability to follow processes effectively;
- Excellent people relationship and communication skills;
- Organization skills;
- Sales skill- preferred;
- Self-management & organizational skills;
- Open for travelling (20-50%/year);
- Detail- oriented and analytical mind.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Scandinavian work culture;
- Elastic working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits.
If you feel that you meet our expectations and are interested in meeting with our team and see our office, please send us your CV