Action queries from internal and external customers regarding supplier invoices and payment status including:
- Analysing and researching invoices in SAP system
- Logging cause and resultant actions
- Monitor open queries for resolution
- Provide education and support to suppliers regarding invoice submission, non-compliance to reduce rejected and blocked invoices.
- Effectively work with centralized Payment Services to facilitate processing of non-order invoices, expedited payment requests, and payment exceptions.
- Assist in analysing trends for rejections and non-compliance in order to further educate suppliers, stakeholders.
- Identify areas for improvement to processes and procedures
- Very good command of English and one of the European languages (preferably Dutch, French, German or Nordic language)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service, administration, finance, purchasing or logistic (preferably in BPO/SSC)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Stress resistance, discipline, devotion
- Career in multinational company and outsourcing leader on Polish market
- Development opportunities while participation in international projects and various outsourcing businesses
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- Salary adequate to your competencies
- External and internal training programme
- Relocation package covering travel and accommodation for the foreigners living outside Poland
This position is only available for EU citizens or with valid work permission
Only applications with the below enclosure will be accepted: I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in DW Recruitment company and its Clients, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended).
Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Sweedish