We are an Italian multinational company, based in the Alpine region of Italy, a leading developer and provider of fastening and noise reduction systems and high technology solutions to the timberbuilding sector.
Developing most of our own products from the first idea to its launch on the market, our technical staff offers all needed support on site. Our mission is to develop and offer solutions to improve the timber-building sector, through research and development of technical products, aiming at an improvement in life quality and environmental sustainability.
Our team in Poland offers a new position as:
• Maintaining commercial relationships with current clients
• Onboarding new customers
• Developing sales through existing and new customers by giving them technical advices on our products for timber construction (also on site)
• Handling sales transactions
• Successful fulfilment of our clients’ experience from sales to delivery
• Consistent follow up with clients & prospects
• Customer trainings and visits
• Presence at marketing events and timber sector exhibitions
• Experience in sales and knowledge in B2B negotiation methods
• Be customer oriented
• Technical background (preferably in timber building sector)
• Interested in technical products
• Good knowledge of English language
• Willingness to travel • Valid driving license
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
Rotho Blaas is offering you an excellent opportunity to work towards your career goals, within a supportive young Italian team that encourages growth in a stimulating environment. If you want to develop and boost your professional career in this role and this description suits you, please send your application.