Are you happy around people? Do you agree that there is no situation one could not escape from? Would you like to work with well known international brands? Explore your potential now!
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to hardware, software, and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
- Very good French/German/Dutch/Danish/Finnish language skills both verbal and written
- Good English skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic experience in Windows, MS Office, MS based applications
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- Work in a multinational company for known, global brands
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from experts. Certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefits package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German
Call Center, Technical Customer Service