If you want to create amazing user experiences for millions of music fans & creators around the world, then this is the right job for you.
You will work closely with a highly competent team in an agile environment to design and produce a stand-alone social music app. The role is to lead a team of developers & collaborate with UX & Creative, from production to post-launch. You develop ideas, maintain a strong vision and execute with a team of professionals. Apply now, if you love music and like to build an entertainment product in a responsible role!
We assume that you have several years of relevant professional experience as a producer for apps. You are familiar with agile and have a track record of at least two released apps that you worked on from start to finish.
• Creation of a product vision and maintain it through different phasesIdentify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving
• Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving
• Utilize data sources to derive insights from usability research and data analyses to support your product instincts
• Lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to reach team goals
• Own the execution for writing specs, collaborating with stakeholders, managing project execution, A/B testing and defining feature roll-out strategies
• 3-5 years of experience in product management for mobile apps
• Direct experience in building apps, from feature definition to deployment
• Knowledge of mobile marketing, re-engagement strategies
• Ability to formulate clear hypotheses and derive actionable insights from data
• A storyteller, communicate concepts and ideas to stakeholders, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications and reports
• Ability to work across cultures & proficient in English
• A friendly & transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues
• An exciting and responsible role with great impact
• International workplace environment, creative atmosphere & results driven