We Are Currently Looking For Experienced Resources, Who Have The Commitment And The Drive To Build An Exciting New Career In The Recruitment Area For The Position Of Senior Recruiter
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT recruiter to join Global staffing and fastest growing staffing firm in Poland.
You’ll get a chance to influence our recruitment process, introduce new tools, shape our hiring culture, and work with a lot of autonomy and independence. If you’re not afraid of a fast-paced and changeable environment - this might be a great option for you.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 3 + years of experience in IT recruitment hands on & end to end recruitment.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet and other sources for recruitment. Skill of finding candidate from "nowhere" :). Tendency to build strong candidates network by creating friendly relations with them.
- Individual great at swiftly building candidate pipelines and know how to find hard-to-find technical candidates on consistent basis in volume.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to find approach to different persons
- Ability to work independently to achieve targets, strong organizational skills, attention to details
- Excellent English communication, Fluent in Polish and advantage if speak other languages as well
- Good knowledge of the labour code, local labour laws and different types of Employment
- IT recruitment across Poland & other EU countries.
- Must be expert in Searching potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github, Xing and other professional platforms
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions
- Highly attractive incentive pay-out on each placements & yearly performance bonus plan.
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects.
- We give access to LinkedIn Premium account, CV database portals, Job Ads portals, Internal ATS system.
- Opportunity to work with TOP MNC clients.
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events
- Sensible flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a friendly environment.
- Multi sports card + Private Medical Insurance
Corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and international travel twice in a year .
Since 1991, Collabera has been a leading provider of IT staffing solutions and services. We are known for providing the best staffing experience and taking great care of our clients and employees. Our client-centric model provides focus, commitment and a dedicated team to help our clients achieve their business objectives. For consultants and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.
Company Snap Shot:
- Over 14,000 professionals in over 50+ locations across 3 continents
- Top 10 U.S. IT Staffing Firm
- Largest minority-owned U.S. IT Staffing Firm
- Top supplier to Fortune 500 companies
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" recognition 6 years in a row
To know more about Collabera, I would encourage you to visit us on www.collabera.com ; www.collabera.pl
Follow us on
Twitter : https://twitter.com/CollaberaPoland
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/CollaberaPoland/