As a global leader in Quality Assurance, Compliance, and Localization services for a notable array of industries; including media, entertainment, games, software, and consumer electronics, Testronic offers great career opportunities and employee benefits.
Are you a foreigner living in Warsaw?
Do you like playing video games?
Do you have interest in translation and proofreading?
If yes, you should apply for the role of VIDEO GAME TESTER!
- Testing software to the required timescale across all the current gaming platforms
- Entering any linguistic related bugs, flaws and issues into the database in English and in a clear and concise manner, providing solutions to any issues where required
- Proofreading to ensure all text is accurately translated from the English copy
- Translating between English and target language, only when required
- Proactively seeking to improve knowledge of testing procedures, and where applicable, related equipment
- Native level of ONE of the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Croatian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Hindi, Chinese, Japanese
- Passion for games
- Basic IT and MS Excel skills
- Attention to details
- Interest in translation and proofreading
- Project-based work based on casual contract with a further possibility of full-time work based on permanent contract
- Comfortable working conditions in Testronic Warsaw office at Poleczki 21A (Ursynów)
- Work within an international, young team of real video games fans
- Daily contact with people from within the industry and access to large variety of games
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment? Join us!
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"
Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Translation-Interpretation, General-Other: IT-Software Development