For our client, we are looking for a professional IT Quality Manager with intense background in service delivery and understanding of the IT Service Desk solutions needs.
This is a new business role that requires proven experience in Quality Assurance. This job position is a part of Service Delivery Management department. This is a key role between IT Service Desk and Service Delivery management and therefore it requires broad perspective.
The role requires self -sufficiency, but this is a team sport.
- Creating and modifying Quality Processes and ITIL procedures;
- Conducting quality assurance audits;
- Interpreting and implementing quality assurance standards;
- Assessing and maintaining global Quality ITIL Processes;
- Analyzing data to identify areas for improvement;
- Analyzing quality of KPIs and current performance reports;
- Reviewing contracts and assessing their possibilities;
- Creating and implementing improvement plans;
- Focus on quality improvements in Production;
- Responsible for risk assessment regarding quality assurance;
- Creating quality documentation and reports.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a highly delivery and quality focused role in QA processes gained in IT company;
- ITIL Foundation certificate or higher;
- Experience in IT Systems Management or IT Project Management- nice to have;
- Broad technical understanding of the services being provided and the technologies being used- nice to have;
- High standards in both written and spoken English;
- Excellent people relationship and communication skills;
- Self-management & organizational skills;
- Detail- oriented and analytical mind.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Scandinavian work culture;
- Elastic working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits.
If you feel that you meet our expectations and are interested in meeting with our team and see our office, please send us your CV