For our client, we are looking for:
As IT Consultant you will be responsible for providing support services to end-users (customers) by troubleshooting incidents, problems and service request. Support will be provided remotely and on-site by configuring and clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner.
- Processing and resolving tickets according to current SOPs – requests, incidents, problems, changes;
- Troubleshooting and understanding issues reported by end-users;
- Providing IT support remotely and on-site for the customer based on requested demand;
- Performing tasks which are specific to each country or market location;
- Contacting internal and external competency teams as part of escalation matrix and scope of tasks;
- Acting as first chain in quality control and assurance;
- Participating in global emergency service delivery (24/7 availability shifts);
- Finding new and innovative solutions to problems not covered by SOPs;
- High level of work ethics, self & time management;
- Developing own knowledge and expertise.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Very good (min. C1 level) in both written and spoken German;
- High standards in both written and spoken English (min. B2 level – work proficiency);
- Documented work experience in IT as 2nd or 3rd line of support or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems – client, server, solutions, server applications;
- Certified candidate in one or more technology listed above- preferred;
- Ability to remotely and in person troubleshoot software, hardware and networking problems;
- Willingness to co-operate with others as a TEAM member;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Shifts working availability.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Scandinavian work culture;
- Elastic working hours;
- Benefits package;
- IT Certification path;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits.
If you feel that you meet our expectations and are interested in meeting with our team and see our office, please send us your CV