For our client, we are looking for a professional Service Delivery Coordinator who will play an essential role in training and support of new business for the client's services and the performance of existing Clients.
We are looking for Service Delivery Coordinator with intense background in service delivery and understanding of the IT Service Desk solutions needs.
This is a business role that requires proven experience in Service Delivery.
- Coordinating and managing services;
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements and operational processes;
- Coordinating implementation of new services and IT products;
- Defining SLA’s for each service and component KPI’s;
- Continuous communication with production teams and quality assurance;
- Responsible for OLA’s with third parties;
- Ensuring all necessary service operational documentation is created and managed;
- Service monitoring and reporting.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Service Delivery Coordinator or similar in IT environment;
- ITIL Foundation certificate or higher- must have;
- Prince 2 Foundation certificate or higher- must have;
- Broad technical understanding of the services being provided and the technologies being used- nice to have;
- High standards in both written and spoken English;
- Ability to follow processes effectively;
- Excellent people relationship and communication skills;
- Organization skills;
- Self-management & organizational skills;
- Detail- oriented and analytical mind.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Scandinavian work culture;
- Elastic working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits.
If you feel that you meet our expectations and are interested in meeting with our team and see our office, please send us your CV.