For our client, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. They create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around.
Their marketing team in Wroclaw, Poland is seeking a Marketing Specialist who will take part of their creative endeavors. Are you the one who can deliver integrated digital marketing campaigns that will create the best digital lead generation they have ever seen? Do you like to increase our brand awareness and help us be the leading knowledge partner for potential customers? Join their team and apply now!
What you will do
- You take responsibility for detailed activity planning and execution of strategic campaign activities, with timings and costs, to meet the objectives of marketing campaigns;
- You deliver a full range of campaign elements for the duration of a campaign and can engage target groups.
- You take ownership of tactical campaigns from definition to measurement of results, such as leads achieved;
- You brief and co-ordinate internal and external parties for the production of campaign elements;
- You can successfully execute assigned activities such as events, exhibitions, surveys and content management, which can also fall outside main campaign plans.
You like to take initiative in the entire campaign process to meet all objectives. Together with your colleagues you come up with original campaign ideas, translate these into achievable activities and you know precisely which marketing tools will effectively engage your target audiences. Furthermore, there is a difference between integrated and tactical campaigns, so you easily shift between long-running/ strategic approaches and accurate approaches without losing sight of tangible results.
- Marketing or a Business qualification;
- Worked in Marketing for a minimum of 4 years;
- Solid understanding of digital marketing processes and practice;
- Campaign/project management skills;
- Experience in email automation, CRM, CMS, Webinar, Social media, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- A challenging international environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from each other;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place; where you work hard but also play hard;
- A chance to further develop your marketing and creative skills;
- You have the freedom to use your creative instinct.
CV + Cover Letter