For our client, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. They create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around.
They are looking for a Lead Software Engineer for technical area in our Research & Development center in Wrocław, Poland. You will have the total code responsibility for a specified software area of the client products. The team is responsible for all the existing and new code within this area, and you will oversee their work. Do you like to supervise, guide and review architectural design and coding of all activities, including new development projects and non-trivial fixes? Join their center and apply now!
What you will do
- Organize and perform quality related activities within the technical area of responsibility, including code reviews and scripted tests;
- Together with the Chief Software Engineer and the other LSE, you will take decisions on code related activities and act as an advisory board towards the PSB and the TMG.
- For Product Area/areas assigned, the Lead Software Engineer has total responsibility of all existing and new code.
- Code issues include, but is not limited to:Coordinate startup / training of distributed development,
- Main point of contact for cross-team/product family requests regarding technical challenges, Server code and SQL, Database , Modelling, SQL possibilities, etc., .NET code, Smart Client, X2 client code, ASP.NET Web API, Test Driven Development and continuous integration, TFS structure / Build related issues, Development environment and tools, Utilization and upgrades, Visual Studio, Upgrade of ABW code to new versions, ReSharper, Build City
- New ABW release adoption
- “Platform tools” – XmlDataBuilder, “Create Attribute” Checker, EntityGenerator etc.
- 3rd party products
- Developer page
- Customization: VBA, ACT
As a Lead Software Engineer, you like to analyze and create new code, and technology just makes you enthusiastic.To deliver the best products and service to all our customers worldwide, you work precisely and deliver high quality. Initiating new projects is part of who you are and you have a strong drive to achieve the best results in your projects, together with your team. In the entire process, you will not forget to share your ideas with your team members, and come up with advise regarding conducted tests and new possibilities of our software.
- Minimum 5 year relevant programming experience;
- The ability to analyse problems and implement solutions for debugging; and willing to share your ideas to improve design´s decisions;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong technical knowledge is preferred
- Superior abilities in product architectural design and technical design methods (preferably UML).
- An inspiring work environment in one of the biggest R&D centers in Poland;
- An opportunity to grow, including working with the latest technology, trainings and financing technical certificates;
- A knowledge sharing atmosphere and a team full of enthusiastic professionals;
- English lessons in the company;
- Private Medical Care - and they also want you to keep fit, so they provide you the following perks: Private Medical Care, Multisport card, group insurance, etc.
CV + Cover Letter