For our client, they are currently recruiting for a CRM IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT,
SCOPE OF DUTIES:
- Conduction of implementation, consultations and trainings in the field of CRM solutions;
- Advising clients on CRM solutions in the accomplishment of key projects;
- Cooperation with client project teams(support, development)in designing and implementing solutions;
- Proactive cooperation with internal sales department;
- Technical support of users- the second and third line of support;
- Creating and caring about the quality of project documentation.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in technical support of CRM systems;
- Basics of Microsoft Active Directory (including DNS, DHCP);
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server-based on experience;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft SQL and IIS-based on experience;
- English level min.B2 level- work proficiency;
- Knowledge of VMware ESXi, T-SQL- would be an asset.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- ITIL and Microsoft certification;
- Benefits package (MultiSport and/or Enel-med cards);
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits.