For our client, they are currently recruiting for a Software Tester. As part of the Project Team you will be responsible for the testing support/solutions for various applications. You will work in a team environment, as well as independently in driving results across multiple projects at different phases of development/testing.
SCOPE OF TASKS:
- Understanding test requirements, design and the execution of test cases;
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Running manual and automated tests;
- Analyzing and reporting test outcomes;
- Cooperating closely with project members;
- Provide application instructions for users.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience with creating and executing manual test cases;
- Familiar with Agile Development Best Practices is a plus;
- Analytical mindset;
- Accuracy, inquisitiveness and patience;
- Critical approach and constructive skepticism;
- A natural curiosity;
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process);
- Good communications and consultancy skills;
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual;
- Very good English is a must: both written and spoken.
- Attractive financial compensation;
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity;
- Benefits package;
- ITIL /Prince2/ Microsoft certifications ;
- Ability to work with enterprise solutions and services;
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment;
- Well equipped kitchen with various delicious coffee, tea and fruits.