SERVICE DESK TEAM LEAD – POZNAN, POLANDFluent English RequiredYou MUST currently have official and current documentation to live & work in Poland. No sponsorship or assistance in gaining a work permit is being offered. No relocation assistance is provided. REQUIRED:
EU Passport or
Karta Polaka + Polish VISA or
Karta Pobytu + Letter of decision for access to labour market
PLEASE SUBMIT COPIES OF ABOVE WITH CVPAY:
6500 PLN/month gross salaryPLEASE SUBMIT CV in ENGLISH POSITION SUMMARY
As the Service Desk Team Lead, reporting to the Operations Manager, your primary responsibility is to act as the facilitator of the team by ensuring excellent customer service, and develop team effectiveness through leading, coaching, motivation and mentoring. Other responsibilities include problem solving, quality coaching or other corrective actions within the team and prepare weekly reports and conduct employee feedback sessions. The Team Lead is accountable for team metrics on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Responsible to support staff through providing supervision, leading and mentoring, conflict management, coaching, training, and performance development
• Provide assistance to analysts for any call escalations and during peak periods and outages which includes taking calls
• Create, modify, updates and adjust staff weekly schedules and attendance records
• Provide Real Time monitoring of the ACD system to ensure that adequate staffing is available at all times
• Support and oversees any outage and/or critical situations
• Review and approve staff weekly timesheets
• Manage the daily survey process and provides feedback to analysts
• Ensure that all new or modified processes and policies are reviewed and implemented by staff
• Responsible for quality monitoring and periodic monitoring of the help desk bins globally and per analyst to ensure that tickets are being handled within the SLAs
• Provide analysts with weekly personal metrics report through one-one meetings
• Attend client meetings as needed/requested by management
• Adhere and ensure team adherence to corporate performance and industry standards.
• Back up the Operations Manager if required.
Job Requirements: REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
MUST be fluent/bilingual in English
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills
• Bilingual / Trilingual
• Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to analyze problem situations and present appropriate solutions
• Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
• Ability to lead, coach, develop and train staff effectively
• Must be dedicated, reliable and dynamic
• Self-starter, proactive, and display initiative
• Must work well independently, as well as within a team environment
• Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced and a metrics organization, built around team concepts and structures and the ability to deal with constantly changing internal and external environments
• Must have already successfully passed the Team Leader Assessment Center Required Education and Experience:
Requires a College Degree in the field of Computer Science or Business Administration/Management and a minimum of 2 years of leadership experience in a service desk / help desk managing 10+ service desk analysts or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Proven management of personnel, customer service / customer support experience required. Job Management Skills:
- The Team Lead should utilize his time to be most efficient and improve productivity. The schedule will be defined by the manager of the team to ensure escalation points availability at almost every time. The work week is the standard 40 hours a week with overtime as required.
- The Team Lead manages team conflicts so that problems are resolved constructively. He/she should be able to work under little or no supervision based on the guidelines set by his/her Operations Manager.
- The Team Lead handles schedule adherence and operations. He/she is responsible for monitoring the team's performance and ensuring that the team stays on schedule and meets their performance metric