Role and responsibility:
Job purpose is to work within a remote infrastructure support team located in Lodz. You will be administrating and maintaining a number of servers for our Customers. You will be part of a fast growing RIM facility located in Lodz with focus on establishing global service delivery department.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Works within support team on technical issues and problems related to customer infrastructure.
- Develops an understanding of the customers’ environment and service requirements to enable successful delivery of the service.
- Follows established procedures, recommends improvements, resolves enquiries, issues or problems. Documents actions taken for continuous service improvement.
- Takes ownership of issues identified. Tries to understand the problem in order to find optimal solution or temporary workaround. Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem. Co-operates with account team and/or vendor support to provide technical input into incident and problem resolution process.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level.
- Be proactive! Take responsibility for learning about current products, systems builds and infrastructure layouts to support daily business requirements.
- Very good knowledge of Windows server system administration, management and tools (Windows Server 2003, 2008 & 2012)
- Knowledge nice to have: Virtualization Technologies (preferably VMware or Hyper-V), hardware, Clustering
- Self-motivated, team player with great communication skills and business understanding
- Verbal and Written English including Technical Vocabulary
- Exceptional atmosphere of work within highly motivated and dynamic team
- Wide development and training packages including certification paths
- Attractive salary and benefits package (sport cards, lunch subsidy, integration events)
- Access to test environment
- Private medical care
- Recognition Program and Career Path Planning
- PS4/Enetertainment floor
- .... and the best free coffee in the city:)