Lead Architect responsible for solution ownership and solution architecture within project delivery.
- Responsibility for solution ownership and solution architecture within project delivery
- Own, develop and implement the strategy and technical roadmap for Workplace service transformation.
- Take the lead in development of solutions for new Infrastructure Services
- Build business case justification for implementing solutions through the IT governance and financial approvals process
- Act as Solution Owner in project delivery to ensure the solution is implemented in line with the solution architecture and business objectives and outcomes
- Manage complex relationships with stakeholders, customers and suppliers and influence key decision makers.
- Capitalize on knowledge of best practice and emerging technologies to translate strategy into programmes for systems change and infrastructure developments that drive maximum benefit from investment.
- Setting & Communicating IT Strategy
- Leading the selection, development and implementation of IT infrastructure solutions
- Interpreting customer and business needs
- Writing proposals, business cases and actively managing costs and benefits
- Understanding and knowledge of the application of Enterprise Architecture methods and concepts, specifically TOGAF v9
- Service Management concepts (ITIL/COBIT)
- Client Deployment and Lifecycle management
- Inventory Management
- Software Deployment and patch management
- Desktop Client and application virtualisation
- Client data backup technologies
- Client security technologies
- Microsoft Active Directory (conceptual), DNS DHCP
- Office productivity applications
- Client hardware and peripherals (x86) – from both technical architecture and procurement viewpoints
- Client operating systems– both technical & licensing
- Knowledge of market trends and emerging technologies
- Exceptional atmosphere of work within highly motivated and dynamic team
- Wide development and training packages including certification paths
- Attractive salary and benefits package (sport cards, lunch subsidy, intergation events)
- Access to test environment
- Private medical care
- Recognition Program and Career Path Planning
- PS4/Entertainment floor
- ... and the best free coffee in the city:)